www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I really do believe that every new day is a new start, however since I've been working nights, it seems as if my days never have a beginning nor an end. It is as if life is a long beginning, or a long end. Anyway, I realized how shy my daugther is today/eariler. At the Dr. office (I've been at the Dr. office a lot lately) She hides her head into my shoulder whenever someone talks to her. I realized how much she looks at me for protection. (As I allow Dr's hurt her with shoots.) But for a long time it seems as if have been baby sitting the most beauitful/anxious/scared/wises little girl that I ever loved. Tonight, she hugged me with her arms and squeezed. Later on that night I took a nap and she went with me and she sqeezed her self so closely to me, I thought she would hurt herself.
Life is beauitful, whether it is starting or ending.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment