www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Friday, March 18, 2005

sunrise


sunrise
Originally uploaded by deantwan.
I woke up early this morning
feeling fine.
I woke up early this morning
feeling fine.
Today we will get the condo ready for guest, pooh bears birthday is next Wen. and so we must celebrate on Sunday. Which is fitting since we thought she wouldn't make it out the womb. She is a child of god. After loosing a child before the birth the first time, ever time seems a little shaky. When we lost the first child, still unnamed, but loved as if he/she was here. D said was ready to have another the next day. Thats the beauity of D, she loves life and loves to give life. So this sunday we will be thanking God for a year and 9 months of miricle,love,insanity and sanity.
D and pooh also woke up early this morning, feeling tired and so they are sleep now 9:04 am. They both lay the same way and and lay very close to each other. They are still attached every after a year from sepration and even after a child has replaced Pooh's place.
I'm happy they have each other, thats what families for. To be close, to love each other and so it seems to fight for my attention.

Comments on "sunrise"

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (12:05 PM) : 

Ok, that's it. If your condo has ocean for a back yard, can I interest you in a trade? You give me the condo, and I'll cook your meals for the rest of your life. (I would offer my firstborn, but she grew on me.)

 

Blogger Antwan said ... (3:01 PM) : 

No ocean, however if you and the neighbors pee off the side of the balcony and pretend you are at murtle beach, you may have enough to put your foot into it. We do have a pool however.

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (10:14 PM) : 

I'll pass on the pee thing, but thanks for the offer! I'm swamped with all of the diapers over here.

 

post a comment