www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ok it's 5:30 AM, still at work, but not tired, Strange. T (My co-worker) told me he has a tumor in his head. He uses a cell phone a lot. I feel bad because I dislike him sooo much. But I'm human and I feel for every live. O' blames agent orange, the gas the US during the Vietnam War. His family is from there. It's possiple, real possiple, O' would bet her 6th figure on it. Sorry, I could help it. You know when people say that bad things happen to good people, T isn't that good of a person.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (7:22 PM) : 

you envy digits eleven & twelve, i know... :)

 

Blogger Antwan said ... (3:29 AM) : 

But 13 and 14 is a little strange you have to admit

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (11:25 AM) : 

lmfao - absolute insanity.

 

post a comment