www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005



It is a sort of celebration when a women rids herself of a man. It is more wonderful to be free than it is to be kept because men will ruin a woman, men will make a woman feel like shit, then dump her for acting shitty. I have a new found respect for Lesbians, I think many of them realized that men ain't shit so why deal with something that makes you feel like shit, gets angry when you feel shitty but doesn't even amount to shit. ?

Comments on ""

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (3:19 PM) : 

"what up, g?" lmfao

god, that was so funny...

 

post a comment