www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005



"That muther fuckin paper is moving!" Amityville horror scared the shit out of my best friend as she and I watch this movie. True all the critics say this is a movie that copies from the original and yes it is mostly fabricated, since the amityville horror is in fact a true story. However, this is a movie, meant to entertain not to inform. But the strangest part of the movie wasn't the movie at all. But the way that she and I entertained the thought of fear surrounding us. The clock ticking, the refrigerator shutting down, and our shadows scaring us more than the sex offenders we care for. Indeed I Love scary movies, bad, real, fake whatever! And that damn paper is still moving.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment