www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I wonder how much can hunger play a big parts in our lives. Can hunger control us, make us do things we usually don't do? What would you do to eat? I'm talking in Metaphors of course, not really meaning that I'm hungry, but I want something, and i want it in the worse way, do I eat or do I stay hungry?

Comments on ""

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (6:21 PM) : 

I've been thinking about this and thinking about it. What would YOU do to eat? I believe that if it came down to it, I would give up everything that I had to taste the one thing that I really hungered for. As risky as it would be, I would do it.

 

Blogger Antwan said ... (1:50 PM) : 

what will I do to eat HA! I'll do anything under the street lights!

 

Blogger Valeriana said ... (9:30 PM) : 

sooo.... when ya gonna write again? ;)

 

post a comment