www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

He said he hates the winter, he hates the cold air, gray skys and snow. He said it depresses him to see this. I told him that I love the winter, I loved the cool brisk air and the frozen rain. I love the way my wife squeezes me closer because the world is too cold for her. The guess the winters are too cold for many people, as the rush to go from the car to the a building, or when they smoke a cig quickly, because this time, it's just not worth it. (I had a point, but I lost my flow)

Comments on ""

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (5:55 AM) : 

my fault. ;)

the sweetest part of this entry is about your wife.

 

post a comment