www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Saturday, November 05, 2005



It is not unusual that a child dreams of being queen. Hell who wouldn't want to be royality. However, when an abusive child wants to be queen this causes a distortion in the mind of a child and royality isn't so lavish and queens are not just for women. He is 15 and wants be a queen for a living. He wants to dance on poles and run down the street nude. When he tells me these things I don't have any reply, because I know he means it. What the hell can I tell a kid that has been raped multiple times, by many men. What can I tell a kid that has been sexual used and now belives that using sex can give him satisfaction in life.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment