www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I miss her, I realized it when I woke up one morning thinking of her. It's funny, just when you think that you're finally over someone and they say something or do something and that reminds you of the past and it pulled you back in.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (3:00 PM) : 

What was it that she said or did that reminded you?

 

Blogger Antwan said ... (11:39 PM) : 

It was a whisper in a loud room, I believe she called me toxic.

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (8:58 PM) : 

sounds like something she would say...
i thought you had given up the blog. it's good to see that you're still here. :)

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (8:59 PM) : 

btw, i moved. http://salamanderdiaries.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Antwan said ... (12:30 AM) : 

I am still here.

 

post a comment