www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas came and went, no miricle happen. My daughter felled off her tri-cycle twice, the boy gazed into the spinning top of a shinning toy. Life is starting to fell a little less lively these days and more rehearse. Even my Crazy Job is starting to fall into a routine. I had a small discussion with my baby cousin about religion. I said I can not trust the church, because I don't trust the mean who run them. She asked how will I teach my child the bible, I responded. " we will read it together."

Comments on ""

 

post a comment