www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Monday, July 25, 2005

G- know as Gary no longer works here and although it is sad, because I spend hours, weeks and months getting to know him, and now I don't. However, this does leave the door open for me to get to know other people, maybe even people who I already know.

It's funny, that I'm writing about this. I have to wonder sometimes why do I write? I use to write to let go of my anger, for years no one knew that I wrote and they would be suprised that an angry kid could sit long enough to explain what was on his mind intelligently. But now, I'm not angry and I am long away from fairy tailes and I'm far into adult hood and so I don't know why I write all I know is that I can't stop. No one cares that Gary is gone, know one cares that these kids families are more fucked up then a sci-fi move and so why do I spend time typing this shit, I will never know. I think I'll take a break for a while.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (12:56 AM) : 

keep writing. it helps to keep you sane.

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (9:37 PM) : 

"what's up doc?"

 

post a comment