www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ok this is kind of cool, there is a kid at work that is a very good writer, he still has passion to write, so to inspire him, I gave him my old laptop. He loves it and carriers it everywhere. And more importantly he uses the laptop for writing. Besides that he is the first kid that I will see go home. The departure date is set for next month and I couldn't be happier for the young man. At 17 he wants to be publish and has the passion to do so, So good luck M.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment