www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Perception, is how people view you, how they see you personally. Would they leave you with their child. I went back to my old high school to observe, were I slept with four girls and flirted with many, many others. I also wanted to teach there, but I don't think I would be accepted as a Proffessional. There is a teacher who was once a student teacher when I was there and believes he knows the inside scoop on every one. However, he is and young believes eveything anyone tells him. And so, today as I observed a young lady walks up and says hi! Sure the young lady was pretty, I wished she wasn't because the supervising teacher (who obviously heard of my younger days) looked over with wide eyes as if I was going to take her right there. I don't think I can work in a place where I'm always looked at as a girl hound. It's too bad because the school has a style that I would work well in. But I still think about Starla's comment, "You're better than Louisville," speech. I do think NY is calling.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (3:23 AM) : 

"Girl hound"... :)

 

post a comment