www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Work related- there are a few kids here that I'm concern about, accually all of them. Only one has enough sense to make it in this world, the rest are sex crave, and will be back in court 30 days after leaving the program. And I don't know how to take this. How can a program geared toward sex offenders and sexually abuise kids fail so often. No one's here for the money and no one wants these kids to fail. One named "Tom", who's a homosexual seems to can't tell a guy no. Tom once warn use that a guy in his room should be moved out due to the other guy wanting tom sexual. I told him that he should have enough willpower to say no! It went through one ear and out the other. I don't know what to say. He plays with the guys penis and was quickly moved to another room. He claim that he was going to turn us in because he warned us before that happen. Yeah he blames us for playing with another guys penis. What will happen in the real world, I would hate to see.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (10:41 AM) : 

Are these kids getting any sort of regular therapy to help them work through their issues while they're in the facility? Are they getting any preparation for getting back into real, everyday society?
Just curious.

 

post a comment