www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Old Bashford


Old Bashford
Originally uploaded by deantwan.
It's finals time again and I
feel myself pulling away. It seems that this is the only way for me to survive finals. Tonight the
wife and child is over her mothers, Usually this becomes my time. My "freedom." Just as her
going there is hers. To you all the truth, I love the idea of this freedom, In my apartment with my
stuff and my energy, no ones elses. Well, maybe at least one other person.

Comments on "Old Bashford"

 

Blogger surviving revival said ... (11:22 PM) : 

that's a great photo.
good luck with finals!

 

post a comment