www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

It's about 4:55 in the morning and I feel every minute. I wrote a 2 page paper that took me 2 hours to write,(usually it takes 30 minutes.). So I'm laging, nothing new. I teased my cousin who took six years to get a two year degree, now thats laging. But I have half an hour before I have to wake the kids up and I need to read O's Journal. You every wonder if theres any way we could slow down time, maybe by making 70 seconds equal to a minute. Anyway, Louisville Basketball made it to the final four, yeahhhh!!!! well in my house it was alittle louder, even Poohbear cheer, (for both teams). I wanted to write something more, interesting, provokitive, well, I'm an English major and I lost the heart to write. Thats all I had was the heart to write. My spelling is shit, lucky me I can shred a paper to hell and back if you use the wrong grammer. I want to write again. Even if it wasn't good, it was something I was proud of, something that I could store in a folder and look at later and wonder what the hell was I going through. Lately nothing. I've been in college so long that I don't even remember being in high school. I don't even remember life.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment