www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from deantwan. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I graduated with a B.A. in English, seeking to do something with it.

This weblog is neither affiliated with, nor sanctioned by my employer.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Slow day, My mother got a flat and I change the tire. I meet a young man that would be parfect for pretty girl. I think he was of age, it depends if there were school today. I think there were school, so he my have been 18. I think she would rule over him though, control him, make him her Bitch. It's strange that I look for nice men for her since I Love her. But I think I love her enough to make her happy, one way or another. I had a girl friend who once said, "if two people really love each other than they will find each other in the future." I want to believe that, I watch the news, read the paper and I realize that life is so short, who has the time to live two lives. Only in a perfect world, so we choose our path and walk it, looking back at trees, with leaves turning brown, remembering how they use to be green. But I always say life is full of suprises, and so I'll keep looking under the tree.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment